656 Shore Road, Oakdale, New York
Join us for racing & fun!!!
Frostbiting Next Race, Noon, December 15th , 2019
- Our new property is now open for year-round sailing & racing.
- $100 PER BOAT GETS YOU FROSTBITING AND WINTER STORAGE.
- $150 PER BOAT GETS YOU SUMMER RACING AND STORAGE
- Don’t want to store your boat at your house? leave it here.
Bring your boat down anytime!
- Please leave your boat at the edge of the property at 90 degree angles bow out, so as to leave the center area clear for people to move their boats out. More boats fit that way. No one should have to move a boat to get theirs out. Just park yours like everyone else.
- Please park your car parallel to the street and perpendicular to the property line. Please do NOT park on an angle. we can fit more cars in that way.
- All dolly/trailer tires must be filled. It’s almost impossible to move a boat on a dolly with flat tires. Boats need to be mobile. You don’t want to know the penalty for having flat tires.
- All boats need a bucket or milk crate under the bow – we don’t collect water, ice or breed mosquitos.
- All boats must carry a bow line suitable for towing it with the RIB.
- All boats must have a sail number on the mainsail in order to get scored.
- If you want to race, come whether you need crew or not. At worst Dan will put you to work on the Race Committee boat. No one has done race committee more than one week before being snapped up as crew!
Wish List – Please contribute to our club!
- We need buckets and milk crates to put under the bows of boats. If you have any extras please bring them down.
- JY15 jib blocks and cam cleats for the demo boat.
- We would love a wooden picnic table to go along with our grill and firepit.
- We need a garbage can (metal – or a drum).
- The old DEflatable needs a new home at the dump. Can someone with a pickup truck take it there?
- Please tell us your ideas on how to improve the area. All ideas are welcome!
Frostbiting alternate Sundays October through April, schedule.
Racing continues every other Monday evening July and August, 6:15 p.m. start
Cost: $100 for the winter includes racing and beverages, $150 for the Summer.
Please send a check to John Breuer, 106 E Broadway, Port Jefferson, NY 11777. John5267@Hotmail.com
Thanks for joining us.